Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Macbook and Macbook Pro

Hello all,
This post is half gripe half experiment.  Apple has just released (like 10 minutes ago) the new models of the MacBook and the MacBook Pro.  The updates are pretty much what I had expected and upgraded my own MacBook to.  However, the faster chip would be nice...  I think that the new MacBook Pros will be even more blazing fast than before with a 2.4 chip standard! The coolest addition is however the multitouch.  I have been contemplating a MacBook pro for a while because of its faster bus speed and firewire 800 but I don't want a 15 inch notebook.  I think the multi-touch might be a pretty nice feature though.  I'll have to meander 1.5 hours south sometime this week to check it out for myself at an Apple store.  (I know I could have checked it out on the macbook air but I haven't been to an apple store since its release).  The experament part of this blog is that I am curious how fast google will pick up this blog since it is on a product that was release a mere ten minutes ago.  Thanks for reading!



Don't forget to check out my latest project: An entertainment directory where you can get all the party info that you need!

No comments: